Web Development and Administration
I have over 7 years of progressive experience in running, administrating and leading professional WordPress websites using agile methods. I can help you in developing a highly SEO optimized, secure, functional, and extremely fast loading website for your company or e-commerce business based on the latest standards and trends. Currently, I consult several companies about their best practices in technical and digital marketing aspects of their projects.
inAppTech provides a wide range of IT services including web development, digital marketing, and technical support in systems and websites for their clients.
- Supporting company’s online assets on cloud platforms including the Gsuite and Microsoft 365
- Designing and developing company’s websites and over 10 other websites for the clients including ecommerce, beauty salons, health clinics, company websites using WordPress.
- Analyzing customer needs and providing estimates for IT solutions and preparing official proposals and contracts
- Optimizing websites to improve page speed, security, SEO ranking, and achieving digital marketing goals
- Administrating two VPS located in US and Germany using Plesk and Cpanel to distribute the websites to improve performance, increasing uptime, scheduling automated backups, and saving the monthly cost of server maintenance.
- Deploying automated hassle-free backup solutions of cloud stored data, and local files on PCs and servers
- Providing software technical support including Installing, configuring, updating software packages, and Cloud SaaS
- Installing and maintaining software and hardware equipment including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners, faxes, and network devices for the company and inApp Tech clients
- Assisting users in solving the issues over the phone, live chat, email, ticketing system, remote support or onsite.
- Documenting hardware and software changes and specifications for easier maintenance purposes
Iranian Canadian Association of Entrepreneurs is officially registered as a Not-For-Profit organization in Toronto, Canada. ICAE is a community of interests for those whose business and entrepreneurship matters to them.
- Analyzed and developed ICAE business listing website using WordPress with all features required including job listing directory, event management, members subscription plans, online payment, online poll, and email newsletter
- Managed hosting, G Suite services, DNS configuration, website optimization and security hardening
- Integrated and configured the least premium modules to achieve the all requirement with the least software coding to obtain a highly customizable and easy to use website with all required features and the lowest cost.
The company offers a variety of technical managed services to individuals and small organizations including IT consulting, website and web application design and development, domain server implementation and maintenance, computer technical support, VoIP solutions, email servers, hosting and domain services.
- Designed, developed, collaborated with, and supported over 100 responsive websites mainly in WordPress, in categories such as Education, News, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Tourism, eCommerce, Portfolios, multilingual SEO friendly RTL and LTR websites such as Persian, English, Arabic, Dutch.
- Installed, diagnosed, and maintained clients’ networks and computer systems, hardware parts, software packages, and any other computer and laptops problems, and replaced defective components when necessary.
- Configured G-suite cloud services and the development dashboard to integrate with projects and services.
- Configured Virtual servers using VMware ESXi/KVM and CentOS with cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, LAMP, Apache, Nginx, LiteSpeed, WHMCS on VPS/Dedicated/Cloud, and shared hosting servers
- Configured mail servers, SPF, DKIM, DNS, rDNS, limits, and IPs to increase delivery rate.
- Enhanced client’s websites performance in PageSpeed, GTMetrix and other analysis tools to improve SEO.
- Integrated websites and did automation tasks using 3rd party services like Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, FB, IFTTT, SMS GWs, Payment GWs, HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, YouTube, Disqus, Maps, etc.
- Prepared business and technical documentation, reports, and proposals before and after a project
- Supported customers by remote/physical aids, ticketing systems, phone, email and in person.
Payam Pars is one of the pioneers in delivering home and building smart products and solutions. The company localizes and customizes products according to the target market’s technical standards in keeping with the latest technologies in the world and in compliance with CE and RoHS standards.
- Developed 3 multilingual eCommerce websites using WordPress and WooCommerce with highly scalable templates
- Configured and maintained a high performance, cost-effective hosting VPS
- Organized SEO, social media, live chat, products filter and G Analytics and improved websites hits by 300% in 2 months.
- Accelerated web development process 10x faster by analyzing needs and preparing easy to use building blocks
- Improved websites performance up to 150% by optimizing codes, media files, CDN, UI/UX analysis, lazy load, CSS/JS minification, server configuration, Cashing and GZip.
Raspina SC is the designer and developer of advanced projects in computer networks, Optical fiber, digital call centres and network security and systems with over 10 years of experience in various sectors.
- Installed and supported clients’ network infrastructures, routers, switches, local servers, web and mail servers, active directories, computers, devices, websites, and software applications
- Performed Email, Google Ads and SMS marketing for clients and analyzed reports
- Configured scheduled backup solutions from servers, computers, and web servers on local and remote storages
- Developed and supported a website for Iranian Canadian Entrepreneurs Association (ICAE), 2019
- Advisor and lecturer of Mendeley, the most popular citation management software, 2015
- Developed and managed an online forum with 5000+ members to help college educational affairs, 2013