IT and System Administration
I have over 7 years of progressive experience in running, administrating and leading professional WordPress websites using agile methods. I can help you in developing a highly SEO optimized, secure, functional, and extremely fast loading website for your company or e-commerce business based on the latest standards and trends. Currently, I consult several companies about their best practices in technical and digital marketing aspects of their projects.
inAppTech (continued as Sysvy Inc.) provides a wide range of IT services including web development, digital marketing, and technical support in systems and websites for their clients.
- Configuring and managing client’s MS Azure and Office 365 for sharing documents and managing users and permissions
- Supporting company’s online assets on cloud platforms including the Gsuite and Microsoft 365
- Designing and developing company’s websites and over 10 other websites for the clients including ecommerce, beauty salons, health clinics, company websites using WordPress.
- Setting up emails, quotas, permissions, forwarders, responder, signatures, mail clients for users
- Analyzing customer needs and providing estimates for IT solutions and preparing official proposals and contracts
- Optimizing websites to improve page speed, security, SEO ranking, and achieving digital marketing goals
- Administrating three web servers located in US and Germany using Plesk and Cpanel to migrate and distribute the website load to improve performance, increasing uptime, scheduling automated backups, and saving the monthly cost of server maintenance.
- Deploying automated hassle-free backup solutions of cloud stored data, and local files on PCs and servers
- Maintaining computers and troubleshooting the systems
- Configuring and troubleshooting conferencing and presentation audio/video systems including Video Projectors, Smart boards, TVs, portable AV equipment,
- Coordinate and provide technical support for critical online meetings and events
- Providing software technical support including Installing, configuring, upgrading, and updating software packages, and cloud-based services
- Installing and maintaining hardware equipment including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners, faxes, and network devices for the company and inApp Tech clients
- Assisting users in solving the issues over the phone, live chat, email, ticketing system, remote support or onsite.
- Documenting hardware and software changes and specifications for easier maintenance purposes
- Communicating with 3rd party companies that clients use their services to solve technical issues or preparing the required infrastructure such as accounting software, payment gateways, Telephone systems, Point of Sale hardware and software companies, hosting and domain providers, Business Process Management Software,
The company offers a variety of technical managed services to individuals and small organizations including IT consulting, website and web application design and development, domain server implementation and maintenance, computer technical support, VoIP solutions, email servers, hosting and domain services.
- Designed, developed, collaborated with, and supported over 100 responsive websites mainly in WordPress, in categories such as Education, News, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Tourism, eCommerce, Portfolios.
- Analyzed and lead the development project of a learning management system using Laravel integrated to WordPress, Adobe connect, payment gateways, and developed the WordPress side of the project and configured all server infrastructures to serve over 10,000 online students, 100 teachers, and 20,000 daily visits in the online learning department of largest university of Iran, Azad University of Iran.
- Installed, diagnosed, and maintained clients’ networks and computer systems, hardware parts, software packages, and any other computer and laptops problems, and replaced defective components when necessary.
- Configured G-suite cloud services and the development dashboard to integrate with projects and services.
- Configured Virtual servers using VMware ESXi/KVM and CentOS with cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, LAMP, Apache, Nginx, LiteSpeed, WHMCS on VPS/Dedicated/Cloud, and shared hosting servers
- Performed MySQL and SQL queries and run scripts on web servers for data inquiry and database maintenance
- Lead software development teams to develop the websites and web applications
- Developed multilingual SEO friendly RTL and LTR websites such as Persian, English, Arabic, Dutch.
- Configured mail servers, SPF, DKIM, DNS, rDNS, limits, and IPs to increase delivery rate.
- Enhanced client’s websites performance in PageSpeed, GTMetrix and other analysis tools to improve SEO.
- Integrated websites and did automation tasks using 3rd party services like Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, FB, IFTTT, SMS GWs, Payment GWs, HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, YouTube, Disqus, Maps, etc.
- Prepared business and technical documentation, reports, and proposals before and after a project
- Partnered with domain registrars and configure domains in different domain panels
- Supported customers by remote/physical aids, tickets, phone, email and in person.
Raspina SC is the designer and developer of advanced projects in computer networks, Optical fiber, digital call centres and network security and systems with over 10 years of experience in various sectors.
- Installed and supported clients’ network infrastructures, routers, switches, local servers, web and mail servers, active directories, computers, devices, websites, and software applications
- Configured local-hosted mail servers including MDaemon and MS Exchange Server
- Performed Email, Google Ads and SMS marketing for clients and analyzed reports
- Implemented and configured Elastix VoIP servers in company and clients’ offices.
- Managed and configured firewall rules on Mikrotik routers, and firewall solutions
- Configured scheduled backup solutions from servers, computers and web servers on local and remote storages
Provides services of Intelligent Building Systems (BMS) according to the world’s superior standards, such as KNX, EIB, BACnet, Z-Wave to control buildings in an intelligent manner.
- Administered and managed company’s network, computer systems, workstations and SQL servers using Mikrotik routers, VMWare ESXi, HP Server, APs, showroom devices, mobile phones, software, websites, etc.
- Researched about the latest trends and technologies in smart home building management
- Installed and configured the buildings management systems and network based on Wired/Wireless/BT
- Setup and configured Digital/Analog security surveillance systems controlled remotely or locally