I have over 7 years of progressive experience in running, administrating and leading professional WordPress websites using agile methods. I can help you in developing a highly SEO optimized, secure, functional, and extremely fast loading website for your company or e-commerce business based on the latest standards and trends. Currently, I consult several companies about their best practices in technical and digital marketing aspects of their projects.
inAppTech (continued as Sysvy Inc.) provides a wide range of IT services including web development, digital marketing, and technical support in systems and websites for their clients.
- Configuring and managing client’s MS Azure and Office 365 for sharing documents and managing users and permissions
- Supporting company’s online assets on cloud platforms including the Gsuite and Microsoft 365
- Designing and developing company’s websites and over 10 other websites for the clients including ecommerce, beauty salons, health clinics, company websites using WordPress.
- Setting up emails, quotas, permissions, forwarders, responder, signatures, mail clients for users
- Analyzing customer needs and providing estimates for IT solutions and preparing official proposals and contracts
- Optimizing websites to improve page speed, security, SEO ranking, and achieving digital marketing goals
- Administrating three web servers located in US and Germany using Plesk and Cpanel to migrate and distribute the website load to improve performance, increasing uptime, scheduling automated backups, and saving the monthly cost of server maintenance.
- Deploying automated hassle-free backup solutions of cloud stored data, and local files on PCs and servers
- Maintaining computers and troubleshooting the systems
- Configuring and troubleshooting conferencing and presentation audio/video systems including Video Projectors, Smart boards, TVs, portable AV equipment,
- Coordinate and provide technical support for critical online meetings and events
- Providing software technical support including Installing, configuring, upgrading, and updating software packages, and cloud-based services
- Installing and maintaining hardware equipment including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners, faxes, and network devices for the company and inApp Tech clients
- Assisting users in solving the issues over the phone, live chat, email, ticketing system, remote support or onsite.
- Documenting hardware and software changes and specifications for easier maintenance purposes
- Communicating with 3rd party companies that clients use their services to solve technical issues or preparing the required infrastructure such as accounting software, payment gateways, Telephone systems, Point of Sale hardware and software companies, hosting and domain providers, Business Process Management Software,
Future Vision Company is one of the leading companies in the field of marketing, digital marketing, management consulting, and market research that contributes to the growth and advancement of companies by utilizing the expertise of experts and extensive experience.
- Configured network, internet usage quota, files and folders permissions, and preparing computer software and hardware equipment for users according to company policies and requirements.
- Designed, developed and managed the company’s multilingual website using WordPress.
- Facilitate communication with clients as the technical advisor and projects technical requirement analyst.
Optimized company’s website performance and contents to achieve SEO and digital marketing goals.