Many technical and analytical skills are required for businesses to maximize their leads, sales, and ROI through Digital Marketing. My 20 years of IT experience and passion with lots of practical skills and technical knowledge on Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Web Development, Data Analysis, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, UI/UX improvement, Web Server, Cloud and IT administration help businesses achieve their goals.
WebMint Inc. is our digital marketing agency located in Toronto that is focused on web and social media solutions.
- Managing digital marketing projects and assisting teams with their technical tasks
- Planning and Executing programs to generate leads from new prospects and existing customers using Web Development, SEO, Email Marketing, PPC Advertising and Social Media Marketing for different industries including Construction and Decoration, Education and Training, Beauty and Health, Food, Real Estate, Business Services, Immigration, eCommerce
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Running and planning Google Ads campaign (Search, Shopping, Local, Display)
- Optimizing paid ads campaigns by analyzing Conversion Rates, Click-through Rate (CTR), impressions, search terms, negative keywords, quality scores, ads placements, landing pages, audience demography, locations, time
- Driving email marketing campaigns and automation workflows using ActiveCampaign, Mailerlite, MailChimp, and HubSpot
- Tracking and measuring campaign effectiveness to identify future opportunities
- Providing regular reports on campaign performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing and solving Google and Social media marketing and remarketing campaigns violating terms and policies
- Developing content strategies to drive traffic to the website
- Optimizing website UI/UX design and conversion rates by analyzing click and scroll heatmaps, session records, micro surveys, photos, fonts, colors, focus keywords, CTAs, emotional trigger words, performance, etc.
- Analyzing website traffic, conversion rates, and bounce rates to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing audience behavior using Google Analytics metrics like landing pages, traffic source, session time, exit pages, and on page flow, demographics, devices, funnels, goals, events, etc. to optimize marketing strategies
- Reviewing and approving blog posts and social media calendars, and social media content
- Educating the team on digital marketing and web development best practices
- Optimizing and monitoring On-Page & Off-Page SEO activities and events tracker setup based on a checklist of 50+ tasks
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the website or other digital platforms as needed
- Saved 75% in the running costs by finding efficient tools and solutions, and optimizing the business infrastructure
- Partnered with Google Ads and Microsoft Reseller programs in 2021
inAppTech (continued as Sysvy Inc.) provides a wide range of IT services including web development, digital marketing, and technical support in systems and websites for their clients.
- Configuring and managing client’s MS Azure and Office 365 for sharing documents and managing users and permissions
- Supporting company’s online assets on cloud platforms including the Gsuite and Microsoft 365
- Designing and developing company’s websites and over 10 other websites for the clients including ecommerce, beauty salons, health clinics, company websites using WordPress.
- Setting up emails, quotas, permissions, forwarders, responder, signatures, mail clients for users
- Analyzing customer needs and providing estimates for IT solutions and preparing official proposals and contracts
- Optimizing websites to improve page speed, security, SEO ranking, and achieving digital marketing goals
- Administrating three web servers located in US and Germany using Plesk and Cpanel to migrate and distribute the website load to improve performance, increasing uptime, scheduling automated backups, and saving the monthly cost of server maintenance.
- Deploying automated hassle-free backup solutions of cloud stored data, and local files on PCs and servers
- Maintaining computers and troubleshooting the systems
- Configuring and troubleshooting conferencing and presentation audio/video systems including Video Projectors, Smart boards, TVs, portable AV equipment,
- Coordinate and provide technical support for critical online meetings and events
- Providing software technical support including Installing, configuring, upgrading, and updating software packages, and cloud-based services
- Installing and maintaining hardware equipment including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners, faxes, and network devices for the company and inApp Tech clients
- Assisting users in solving the issues over the phone, live chat, email, ticketing system, remote support or onsite.
- Documenting hardware and software changes and specifications for easier maintenance purposes
- Communicating with 3rd party companies that clients use their services to solve technical issues or preparing the required infrastructure such as accounting software, payment gateways, Telephone systems, Point of Sale hardware and software companies, hosting and domain providers, Business Process Management Software,
Future Vision Company is one of the leading companies in the field of marketing, digital marketing, management consulting, and market research that contributes to the growth and advancement of companies by utilizing the expertise of experts and extensive experience.
- Configured network, internet usage quota, files and folders permissions, and preparing computer software and hardware equipment for users according to company policies and requirements.
- Designed, developed and managed the company’s multilingual website using WordPress.
- Facilitate communication with clients as the technical advisor and projects technical requirement analyst.
Optimized company’s website performance and contents to achieve SEO and digital marketing goals.